หน้าเว็บ

วันจันทร์ที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Only Love - Trademark










เพลง      Only Love
ศิลปิน    Trademark


เนื้อเพลง

Intro: C#m/A/E/B

C#m      A               E             B       
  2 A.M. and the rain is falling

C#m      A                B                             E
Here we are at the crossroads once again

A                                  B                   
You're tellin me you're so confused

G#m                                 C#m
You can't make up your mind
               A
Is this meant to be
               B      
You're asking me

               A           B     G#m                       C#m
But only love can say -- try again or walk away

  A                   B
  But I believe for you and me

   G#m                       C#m
The sun will shine one day

                A               B
So I'll just play my part
        G#m                                    C#m                
And pray you'll have a change of heart
A
But I can't make you see it through
B
That's something only love can do

Solo: C#m / A / E / B

C#m        A                 E              B
In your arms as the dawn is breaking

C#m      A                B                             E
Face to face and a thousand miles apart

A                                 B
I've tried my best to make you see

         G#m                        C#m
There's hope beyond the pain
        A                              B
If we give enough -- if we lea to trust

(chorus)

Solo: [G#m A  B E]*2

A                        B
I know if I could find the words

G#m                       C#m
To touch you deep inside

A
You'd give our dream just one more chance

B                                   
Don't let this be our last good-bye

(chorus)
Solo: C#m A

B
That's something only love can do



0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น