หน้าเว็บ

วันจันทร์ที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

I'm Yours - Jason Mraz










เพลง      I'm your - Jason mraz
ศิลปิน    Jason Mraz


เนื้อเพลง

Intro: B F# G#m E

   B
Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
  F#
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
  G#m
I fell right through the cracks
           E
And i'm trying to get back
                  B
Before the cool done run out I'll be giving it my bestest
      F#
An' nothin's going to stop me but Divine Intervention
   G#m
I reckon it's again my turn
      E
To win some or learn some

B               F#
I won't hesitate no more
     G#m                E
No more it cannot wait, I'm yours


Solo:  B F# G#m E


  B
Well open up your mind and see like me
F#                                                 G#m
Open up your plans and damn you're free
                                                     E
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love and love
B                                                 F#
Listen to the music of the moment people, dance and sing
                            G#m
We're just one big family

     G#m              E              C#7
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

     B            F#
So i won't hesitate no more
     G#m                 E
No more it cannot wait i'm sure
         B          F#
There's no need to complicate
        G#m
Our time is short
       E

This is our fate, I'm yours
D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
 
But do you want to come on
 
Scooch on over closer dear
 
And I will nibble your ear







 
Solo:  B F# G#m 
 
 
            B 
I been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror 
       F# 
And bendin' over backwards just to try to see it clearer 
   G#m 
My breath fogged up the glass 
         E 
So I drew a new face and laughed 
     B 
I guess what i'm sayin is there ain't no better reason 
 F# 
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons 
   G#m 
It's what we aim to do 
  E 
Our name is our virtue 
 
 
(sing second verse simultaneously with last Chorus) 
 
 
    B      F# 
I won't hesitate no more 
  G#m      E 
No more it cannot wait I'm sure 
       B          F# 
There's no need to complicate 
        G#m 
Our time is short 
       E 
It cannot wait, I'm yours


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น