หน้าเว็บ

วันจันทร์ที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2554

In the end - Linkin Park









เพลง     In the end
ศิลปิน   Linkin Park


เนื้อเพลง

 INTRO : Em / D / C / D ( 2 times )





    Em

[It starts with] One thing ,    I don’t know why

D

It doesn’t   even matter     how hard you try

C

Keep that in mind ,     I designed this rhyme

             D

To explain in due time ,

         Em

All I know      time is a valuable thing

   D

Watch it fly by     as the pendulum swings

    C

Watch it count down    to the end of the day

                       D

The clock ticks life away,  

                 Em

It’s so unreal     Didn’t look out below

D

Watch the time go   right out the window

C

Trying to hold on   but didn’t even know

D

Wasted it all just to   

                     Em                                                             D

Watch you go   I kept everything inside and even though



I tried  it all fell apart

C

What it meant to me,    will eventually

                   D

Be a memory   of a time when





                    Em                                    G

*I tried so hard            and got so far

                    D                                               C

But in the end,            It doesn’t even matter

                Em                                     G

I had to fall                  To lose it all

D C B (C/C)
But in the end,            It doesn’t even matter





SOLO : C / Em / D/E / C/E / D/E / Em / D/E / C/E / D/E / Em





Em

One thing,      I don’t know why

D

Doesn’t even matter       how hard you try

C

Keep that in mind

                              D

I designed this rhyme       to remind myself how

                  Em

I tried so hard        In spite of the way  you were mocking me

D

Acting like I was part of your property

C

Remembering all the times you fought with me

D

I’m surprised it got so  [far]

                                                     D

Things aren’t the way they were before

                                                                        C

You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore



Not that you knew me back then

        D                                               Em

But it all comes back to me In the end

                                                                D

You kept everything inside and even though I tried

                              C

It all fell apart   What it meant to me,   will eventually

                  D

Be a memory of a time when I





                                        [REPEAT * ]





                       Em        D                                 C                     D

I’ve put my trust   in you,      Pushed as far  as I can go

                      Em                                   D                                       C         D

And for all this          There’s only one thing you should know



                                       [REPEAT * ]


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น